Friday, September 18, 2009

Asking Forgiveness

I must apologize and ask for Rosh Hashanah forgiveness from my listeners, and especially beg the pardon of Jacqueline Dembar Greene, because I've just found that the end of our interview was cut off. This happened with another recent interview, so I'll have to check into the technical side of things here at The Book of Life. I'm hoping that the original interview might still be on my digital voice recorder so that I can reconstruct this episode. However, the recorder is at work and I am at home, so I won't be able to let you know until next week.

In the meantime, let me say that The Secret Shofar of Barcelona (which you didn't get to hear about in the interview as it currently stands) is a terrific book and I highly recommend it!

No comments: